Sunday 27 September 2009

On the lookout

Well this place is a bit quiet so I thought I’d update you all on what’s going on with Chopper and at White Pines.

Most of you would have noticed that SL has been pretty quiet the past 3 months, but over the past week or two things seem to be starting to pick up, quite a few of the older faces are coming online again now the summer is over and some new faces as well.

White Pines still has a few ground plots free with or without villas and a few skylofts, but most of the starter skyboxes are now full. White Mountain isn't doing so well and I am seriously thinking about getting shot of it unless things pick up over the next few months.

What with making the usual rubbish I’ve been busy rebuilding a club after C:D:G half disappeared when i tried to rotate it and half of the building went out of sim. I ended up with another hundred ‘objects’ in my inventory to add to the hundreds I already have in there. Rather than try to rebuild it I started on a new one, it is now nearly finished and I’m happy with the results. There is the main club, an outside 'yard' area where people enter and can be used as an alternative venue and a relaxation area overlooking the dancepoles.

I now need to find some people to help me run the new place alongside Sound Clash. Finding guys that are into alternative, rock and punk for the new place who can commit to Euro timeslots rather than US timeslots is a priority so if any of you out there want to dance, dj, host, or help manage, give me a shout inworld and we can talk about it.

What I can't do is manage US timeslots, for this I would need to have someone who could look after the place whilst I sleep. They would have to be trustworthy and dependable.

Oh the name of the new place, CRUSH

Although I will use the White Pines group to send out news as well If you don't want to use up one of your group slots but want to be updated about regular events and news please use one of the Subscribe-O-Matics with the club image to the right that are dotted about the sim and at the entrance to the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment