Wednesday 4 March 2009

☆ White Mountain ☆

Well it opened today, a lot earlier than I expected. The landscaping was easy enough to do as I’d already planned what I wanted to do beforehand. I had 700 prims to play with for landscaping as that’s all I could allow myself with a Homestead sim and allow the 4896sq mtrs plots to have 500 prims per plot.

I hate the usual flat soulless plots that you see so many of in SL so I decide that most of the plots on White Mountian would have sloping ground from the mountain down to the sea and should not present a problem to most to enable them to build a home on, but plot 6 will be a nice challenge. I hope someone will rent it that can place a home on it and make the most of the landscaping.

Because of the restrictions that come with a homestead sim the prim count is low, but most people should be able to have a nice home and keep within the limit of 500 prims per plot. It shouldn’t present much of a proble due to the fact that with White Mountain there is the added benefit of renting a plot of land within a community where you have the whole Island of White Pines to the west that residents can use as they wish and the Serenus empire to the east, with the trio of The Wharf, The Love Shack and Abduction clubs that are the best places to hang out in SL.

No comments:

Post a Comment