Saturday 7 November 2009

100 things

Erm okay 100 54 Things.


  1. I value my independence.
  2. My freedom is important to me.
  3. I would hate to be famous.
  4. I cannot tolerate racism or homophobia.
  5. I cannot tolerate being misunderstood.
  6. I'm not religious.
  7. I am very suspicious of others
  8. I have a twin.
  9. I have never been arrested.
  10. I've had my nipple pierced.
  11. I've broken my collar bone.
  12. I've broken my leg.
  13. I've broken my ribs.
  14. I've broken my hip.
  15. I didn't know that I'd broken my hip for 8 months.
  16. I have a very high pain threshold.
  17. Going to the dentist terrifies me.
  18. The thought of cutting my finger on paper makes me faint.
  19. I hate shaving.
  20. I cannot grow a beard.
  21. I've reached Intermediate level at Alpine Skiing.
  22. I do not back down when threatened
  23. I hold a 3rd kyu in Judo (BJA).
  24. I used to box at light-welterweight (132-140lbs).
  25. My normal weight is 128lbs.
  26. I take a size 8 shoe.
  27. I wear 30" waist jeans.
  28. I have a love of travel and adventure.
  29. I've had sex in a barn on a bale of straw.
  30. I got scratched all over and bitten by fleas.
  31. I will never do it again.
  32. I've had sex in a battle tank.
  33. I hold every class of driving licence, except for G (Road Rollers).
  34. I dislike instant coffee.
  35. I have at least 6 different types of coffee beans in my larder at any one time.
  36. I enjoy cooking.
  37. I need things to be extremely clean.
  38. I am very creative.
  39. I paint.
  40. I learned to play the violin as a child.
  41. I learned to play the trumpet.
  42. I wish I could play the piano.
  43. I always strive for perfection.
  44. I always sleep in the nude.
  45. My favourite composer is Ryuichi Sakamoto.
  46. My favourite opera singer is Montserrat Caballé.
  47. I have never watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
  48. I have never watched Big Brother or any other 'reality' TV programme.
  49. I will not have a television in the house.
  50. I love my job.
  51. I try to be prudent.
  52. I'm always broke.
  53. I am always on time or early for almost everything.
  54. I say what I think, sometimes withtout thinking of the consequenses.

To be continued.

Tell us 100 things about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment